Supportive Living backed by caring services
Covenant Home of Chicago is a lively retirement community designed to help you live as independently as possible. Supportive Living—but with a safety net for your financial future. Should you run out of financial resources while living at Covenant Home of Chicago, you have the option to apply for Medicaid assistance to cover future expenses. And, should your needs change down the road, you’ll have access to additional services Covenant Living provides at our sister communities.
As a resident of our community, you’ll enjoy:
- Scheduled assistance with bathing, dressing or medication reminders
- Casual and formal dining options
- Concierge service from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Social events, educational programs and cultural experiences on and off campus
- Access to scheduled health care and support
- Caregivers on campus 24 hours a day
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Scheduled transportation
To learn more about our welcoming community, click here or call (877) 457-5664.